Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #261
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    WOOOO-ooooo! whip cream....i'll supply the CHOCOLATE syrup [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    HA HA , kinda reminded me of the ole' TOTO song
    " you supply the night , baby i'll supply the love ....."

    see ya's later !
    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  2. #262
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Luv that chocolate syrup,Hee,Hee... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #263
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I Luv that Bubbly stuff... Yum [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #264
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'll supply the champagne [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I told the liquor clerk I wanted only the best and it's a-chillin' in the fridge right now!
    I guess that pretty much covers it:
    whipped cream
    chocolate
    night
    love
    bubbly

    See you two Joans [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] in the Cherie Currie Chat Room 4 sure!
    Thanks for the brunch BTW NYJ and the scenery IS truly beautiful!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #265
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right on Eric!

    I too love them Glowing Eyes
    they really tend to hypnotize!
    If you infer what that implies
    I keep my eyes upon the prize!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #266
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    (Glowing Eyes),,, by Eric

    Sunsets cool winds with rolling rivers of water. I'll hold you back, from all your fears.
    With no Loneliness and despair in my heart. For I stare into your soul I see a vision
    understanding with love and care. Your apart for the rest, with a clear intent. A beauty within a dream. You know you a star in everyone's heart. Blending music and art sounds from carving. Only to wonder from a look in her past. Eyes glowing in talent from head to toe. If you were to Follow her foot step's, from her imprints left in time. You would see a lady standing tall. Formed from everyone's love inside. expressing her thoughts Thru-the painting of colors, brushed in love.

    Everyone-Have A sunday......A kiss-to c/c

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #267
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There seems to be poets here
    Their words freely shared
    A positve mark upon this place
    by people that cared

    We are all drawn together
    Because of a special one
    Who fills our lives creating magic
    Under the California sun

    I just wanted to add my thoughts
    before they fluttered away
    everyone here makes this site glow
    Cherie people really make my day!

    Rog

  8. #268
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Along came Rog with perfect timing
    Oh, how I love when words be rhyming!


    B-sides...It's Two-Fer Tuesday! It's Two-Fer Tuesday!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Poet's Problem_Blondie
    Lost In The Crowd_Berlin

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #269
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    So
    Sad
    to
    C
    Summer [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Go
    So
    Remember
    September
    and
    October
    Below...

    "September" - Earth, Wind & Fire [img]cool.gif[/img]

    "See you in September" - The Happenings [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #270
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    My Two-Fer-

    You see me crying .......AEROSMITH
    cry'in........................... AEROSMITH

    Eric [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic